Ready to enjoy the country life? Country living on 3.2 acres with 2432 square feet of living space. This Manufactured home has all the comforts and conveniences that make a home special. A
Selling Your Home During the Holidays
Dated: November 30 2020
Does it Make Sense to Sell Your Home During the Holidays?
With Thanksgiving behind us and the Holiday season in full swing, some people may think it's better to wait until after the Holidays to sell their home. Are there really buyers out there wanting to buy a house right now with all the shopping and decorating going on?
The answer is YES!
Top 5 reasons to sell your home during the holidays:
1. Currently the mortgage rates are super low, which will get buyers more house for their money.
2. There are fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, and less competition means more money for you.
3. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
4. Traditionally, January is when many transfer employees begin new jobs. Most transferees won't wait until spring to buy, your home needs to be on the market now.
5. Sell high & buy low! By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non- contingent Buyer during the spring, when more houses are on the market for less money!
Still have some questions or concerns?
If you are worried about a showings during the actual holidays or when you have company, we can restrict the showing days and timeduring those days. And if you are worried about having to move out during the holidays we can arrange a delayed closing or extend your occupancy to the new year.
We are standing by ready to help you get your home sold during the holidays for your peace of mind in the coming New Year.
Desa has been a Realtor in the Southeast since 2005 and loves helping others with their home goals. The Military kept Desa and her family moving multiple times throughout the US and Germany. She unde....